Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lovely Portraits of an 8th Grade Graduate

This client took advantage of the 8th grade graduate special that I was offering this year--a 1-hour session and prints.  I asked the client to send me phone pics of their outfits so I could have the backgrounds ready which allows me to focus on taking their portraits instead of spending time during the session setting up.  DaJia Rhena looks so lovely in her outfits and the backgrounds that we chose to go with them.  She not only looked lovely but displayed a lovely attitude which is obvious in her portraits that I have included for your viewing pleasure.... :)









2 comments:

  1. Your pictures look lovely "miss dimples" (your cuz)Quesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud pics cuz lol
    fresh smile and u know d rest of d story

    ReplyDelete