Monday, May 21, 2012

A Fun Photo Session with Danielle

When I asked Danielle what she liked to do, she immediately responded "shopping!"  That's the reason for the purse shot shown below as one of her favorites.  I wasn't sure if they would go for the cat eye glasses, but it turned out to be one of her favorites also.  I saw Danielle had an iPhone with her so we grabbed a fun shot with her holding it so I could insert the same pic in the phone.  I got tickled how her mom reacted during the photo session; she could see how lovely her daughter looked as we went from pose to pose! :) They loved the collage we put together with three of her portraits which can be viewed on my website here. Here are some of our favorites from our session on Friday afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment