Saturday, November 12, 2011

Don't miss our Christmas Card Special!

This session with these adorable children was not designed for my Christmas Card Special (see following Christmas Card Special link on my website: http://www.ctmphotog.com/resources/ChristmasCardSpecial2011.jpg). However, I wanted to design a card to let you know (if you don't already) that I have a special going on.  I usually don't do outside portraits except at sunset, but I love that back-lit look which I got when I photographed these children during the day last Wednesday.  I was so excited when I saw the cute outfits that their mom dressed them in as I love colorful portraits.

So don't wait too long, as this special will definitely fill up my schedule. I look forward to making beautiful portraits and designing a card for you and/or your family. Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment